Home>About Ta-Kuan> Symbol of CTK Foundation
Symbol of CTK Foundation
1. The deep blue color represents strength.
2. The red color represents love.
3. The pale blue color represents vitality.
4. The purple red color represents hope, care and health.
There are six items represent all qualities that Ta-Kuan possessed before his death.
1. The image at the left part of the word “Da” represents a strong body.
2. The image at the right part of the word “Da” represents an amputated leg.
3. The halo surrounding the word “Da” represents the ceaseless vitality.
4. The globe on top of the halo represents the most powerful momentum of Ta-Kuan’s ceaseless life.